Saturday, February 21, 2009

free entertainment

It has been a couple days so I guess its time for another post about the dogs! (sarcasm) Without any kids they are our entertainment!

I am so glad I was able to get this game of theirs on video (blackberry video). Lizzie and Meeka play this little game pretty often. Like in this video, it is fun at first but after the fifth time in gets annoying and loud.

Supposedly withing a couple years all of Lizzie's teeth are going to fall out (according to our vet - just another wonderful trait of her breed!) so they won't be able to play like this forever. Lizzie growls the entire time and acts so tough. In reality, Meeka is in complete control and can take the ball at any moment if she really wanted.

This video goes on for 2 minutes but they could have played much longer. They took a short break and started all over. 10 minutes after this video they were still playing with Meeka pulling Lizzie around following me. Like I said, annoying and loud!

The clicking noise in the video is Lizzie trying to get some traction on the hard wood floors. The loud noise is Lizzie growling - the entire time. Usually I laugh when Lizzie jumps on the dog pillows and is pulled along, but in this video I realized how much Lizzie whips her little body around. Too funny.

No comments: