Monday, March 30, 2009

I ♥ Faces - week 12 - pets (anything goes)


I have seen so many cute kids and awesome pictures on I ♥ Faces and until last week I didn't have any pictures that I could post as part of the weekly contests. Now I have a ton of cute pics of Grace just waiting for the upcoming contests. :-) However, I don't have a picture for this week's 'Pouting' because Grace is such a happy little girl. Lucky parents.

And lucky for me, this week's other I ♥ Faces contest is a pet theme! I have thousands of pictures of Lizzie and Meeka! The good and the bad is that the theme is 'Anything Goes'. How can I choose just one?


I chose this picture of Liz because it one of my all time favorites. We were on the boat and it was just a couple months before we got Meeka - meaning Lizzie was loving life, loving fishing and loving having the boat all to her own!

This photo was also taken with my old point-and-shoot. The only editing was a crop and a little boost of light.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

THat is a great entry!