Friday, March 6, 2009

perfectly stated


A few people have already seen this picture but I had to put it on here...

Dylan took this picture last week with his cell phone while driving for work. He titled it, I found the middle of nowhere. I think it is absolutely perfect!

He has driven past this sign and all around this area for 6 years and never realized how removed from everything it truly is. And I completely understand. I try to visualize the remoteness of this picture from an outsiders perspective and it just makes me shake my head with disbelief and confusion...

If there were any questions as to why we are so excited for Florida this picture should answer all of those questions! :-)


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, that looks like a lot of cold and nothing. Come to Texas!
Jae Nelson